Thursday, December 10, 2009

Detoxification? You Got it!

An interesting side note to week one of the Smoothie Formula diet is the intense level of detoxification that is occurring. Wasn't quite expecting that but who am I to complain?

Got up this morning and went to my Thursday morning 7am Toastmasters Club. Let's just suffice it to say that I had to take several breaks during the hour and a half meeting. It seems that the high fiber, high water content of the fruits and vegetables we've been consuming all week work to push everything through your system. A nice side effect, I must admit.

So, when you're ready to give the diet a try, don't say I didn't warn you. 'Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm might be a good move for me to detox for a few days now before all the holiday parties coming up.- lol thanks

    ReplyDelete