Friday, January 8, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall


You know how every time we look in the mirror, we go right to the things we don't like about ourselves? Here's something new that I've been trying: Next time you look in the mirror, instead of looking straight at that wrinkle or dermatological imperfection you've been focusing on, find something that you like, really like, about your image. It might be the color of your eyes, it might be the way your hair curls, it could be the arch of your eyebrow. Whatever it is, from now on, when you view your reflection, go directly to the one thing you like and watch how your self image improves. For me it's my smile. It works! I feel better already. I think I'm going to keep smiling. Besides, I never know when I may be on Candid Camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment